Friday 11 May 2018

Sentiment Only - No Image at MAWTT

I must apologise to Wendy and team A.  This post was scheduled for yesterday and I didn't realise until last night that it hadn't been published . I'm really not sure what happened but here I am at last, albeit a day late!

Good morning. It is my turn to host the challenge at MAWTT and as you can see I asked the team to use a quote/sentiment on their card with no image at all.  I just love to add quotes to my work and I much prefer it to images.  Please pop over to the blog and see what Team A have come up with for my challenge.

My Card


Recipe
5" x 7" white base card
pink pearlescent card - Crafters Companion
Hunkydory large topper - Quotes and Wisdom
ribbon and pearls from stash

A very simple card but with a lovely sentiment.

I hope you are all still enjoying the lovely weather.  Long may it last - but unfortunately it probably won't be too much longer before the weather breaks. Till then we'll just have to make the most of it.
I have been quite busy sorting things out in the garden and planting bedding plants and planters. 

Well that's it from me.  

Take care.



8 comments:

Wendy L said...

It is gorgeous Christine. I was abit worried when I hopped over and it wasn,t there in the morning, but thank you, great theme, xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Christine

Anne

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Pretty card.
Lydia
X

dutchess said...

Beautiful card Christine...so soft and pretty....xxx

Lia said...

Simple but....very nice! I like it.
Lia xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Christine

A gorgeous card and a beautiful sentiment

Happy crafting....

June/Team B

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Christine, your card is beautiful, lovely sentiment too, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a very gorgeous card and that sentiment is so wonderful.
Love the gorgeous colours of this and the very fab way you have used that topper.
A very stunning make.
Lots of crafty love and hugs. Jenny L.