Sunday 20 August 2017

Layer It Up for IAAS

And here I am again with another card.  This time it is my DT card for International Art And Soul and the theme is "Layer it Up".

Please scroll down if you are looking for for my Christmas Card Club entry.

My Card


Recipe
7" x 5" base card - Rymans
patterned cardstock - Anna Marie Designs
Argyle embossing folder
stitched round dies - Presscut
sentiment - computer generated
candi
ribbon - stash

My nephew started a new job earlier this week.  He had been with his previous company for 25 years so this was quite a major step, but one which he was ready to embrace. I wish him all the luck in the world.  My sister knew about the new job so I'm sure she will have been looking down on him, smiling and sending loving thoughts. 

Why not pop across to the blog and check out what my teamies have come up with and perhaps join in the challenge.  We are a Just For Fun challenge but have some super banners for the winners.

Well that's all from me today.

Take care.





11 comments:

Lia said...

This is a very stylish card Christine and I like it a lot!
Lia xx

Wendy L said...

Love it Christine, love the tones of colour, xxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Great card, love the colours.
Lydia
X

Stamps and Paper said...

Perfect card for your Nephew Christine I'm sure he loved it

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliantly designed card Christine, love the colours pallet and just perfect for a male, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a brilliant card for your Nephew.
Sounds a familiar story to my Son who changed his job 2 years ago after being with his old firm for 27 years.
His new post also paid lots more money than the old one too, and he gets a company card also.
They were looking for someone who would be loyal as they had had a few that left after 2 years or so.
So that was a big thing in his favour.
Love and big crafty hugs. Jenny L.

Brawny x said...

A great card Christine...good luck to your nephew x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab design.xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Your layers are superb and the card is perfect for the occasion. I'm sure Jeanie will have been a proud Mum.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Carole Pollard said...

A very classy design love the mono colours on this fab card Love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Love it Christine, love the tones of colour.
โกลเด้นสล็อต
สูตรบาคาร่า
gclub