Tuesday 6 September 2016

Golden Wedding

Hello to you all.   Hope everybody is well.

Today I am showing a card that I made for my cousin, who has been married for 50 years. My goodness I cannot believe it!  I was 16 when I was her bridesmaid and it certainly doesn't seem that long ago!

My Card


Recipe
5 x 7"  base card - made from Crafters Companion pearlescent card
gold mirri card - Dovecraft
Tied Together e/f - Couture Creations
Anjas large oval dies - Marianne Creatables
roses - Wild Orchid Crafts
rose leaf spray -  Brittania dies
gold pearls - Meiflower
sentiment - computer genearted

There are so many new dies that we tend to forget that some of our older ones are very beautiful.  I have decided to keep going back into my collection and using some of them.

Take care and have a good day.




12 comments:

Wendy L said...

This is so beautiful, xxx

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

oh hun this is really beautiful love the design gorgeous card hugs cheryl xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such an elegant design and a beautiful card Christine.
Lorraine

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Beautiful elegant card, I agree with you about the older dies, I think we all tend to forget about them.
Lydia
X

dutchess said...

Beautiful Christine what an achievement...they will treasure the card xxxx

pam said...

Gorgeous Golden wedding card Christine, beautiful keepsake for the couple.
Pam x

Kath said...

A fabulous Golden Wedding card - very elegant. My aunt and uncle celebrate their 50th this year too and my sister and I were their bridesmaids. I came across the photos recently (black and white of course) and had a good laugh at them!
Kath x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Christine, love the dies and brilliant design
Lorraine x

Brawny x said...

This card came through on a post earlier and my first reaction Christine was it is amazing...just my cup of tea. I'm sure your cousin was chuffed to bits. Beautiful work x

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Christine.

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card, so very elegant Christine, Kate x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Sorry for the delay but I kept getting a security warning when I tried to get onto your blog.
This is stunning. A beautiful way to mark your cousin's special anniversary.
Hope all is well with you and John.
Best wishes.
Ang x