Thursday 13 August 2015

Climb Every Mountain

Well good morning to you.  I had a super time on Sunday with Ang at Stoneleigh.  We had a very long lunch break.  Didn't have a great deal to eat - we were too busy chatting!  I did buy some things but not enough to break the bank luckily.

My Card



Ingredients
White pearlescent  card - Jelly Bean Crafts
Platinum pearlescent card - Jelly Bean Crafts
Image - from internet diecut with Spellbinders Labels 1
Matting die cut - Spellbinders Decorative Label 1
Argyle embossing folder - Die'sire Embossalicious
Sentiment - Computer generated.
Pearls - from stash

I made a 6" x 6" card base from the white pearlescent card.  I decided to split the quote by starting it on the front of the card and then continuing it on the inside. Another card that was extremely quick to put together which was just as well.  I needed it on Monday morning but I was looking for a mountain stamp at the craft show since I have now used all three of the mountain images I have.  Unfortunately I was out of luck but I had found this image previously - just in case! So I had to make this card quickly on Sunday evening.

Well I hope you are all well.  We have been promised rain for a few days but so far it hasn't materialised.  My water barrels are all empty now so I will have to do my rain dance!!!

Take care.






16 comments:

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Aw, I saw this and thought you had found a new mountain stamp but a beautiful image none the less and I'm sure that, with the wonderful sentiment, will be appreciated by the recipient.
I think you will get your rain wish later, in bucket loads by the look of it lol!
Sorry for the lack of food. I thought you usually take sarnies and wasn't hungry myself as I had a sausage batch at 10am lol!
Ang x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Love the card and sentiment.
Lydia
X

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and a great design.xxx

Hazel said...

Christine, another stunning card with that wonderful image. So glad you and Ang had a great time. On Sunday. Hazel x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Christine, pleased to hear that your meet up with Ang was super. I love your mountain image and the sentiments are so lovely, sort of card your hubby would like, mine too, hugs Kate x

Jo said...

Lovely card Christine, fab image
hugs Jo x
I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
You can find my candy here

Carol said...

A fabulous card Christine, love the embossing folder...it's perfect behind the image. Carol x

Camille Short said...

As always, extreme talent, Christine!

Carole Pollard said...

What a classy card the design and your colour choice are perfect this a fab card Love and hugs Carole x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely card, the image and sentiment work beautifully together and I love the embossing folder background.
Lorraine

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creation, colours and design.xx
 {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous scenic card Christine...

Anne

Peanut said...

I have Julie Andrews in my head... in stereo, no less! LOL
What a beautiful card, Christine. These muted colours are so elegant. And the background is pretty amazing. Hope you are well, my friend.
hugs, Asha

Brawny x said...

What a fab design Christine. Love it! X

JJ said...

Hi Christine,

So sorry for the late commenting. Beautiful card you have created, love the image and the verse.

Happy crafting

Love & hUgs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Christine, could you email me please at wlt27@hotmail.com