Sunday 4 September 2016

Using Lace and Pearls for OSAAT

Good morning to you all.  Here is my DT card for OSAAT challenge # 270 Anything goes With Lace and/or Pearls.  Another simple card for me because time seems to be slipping away from me- and I think Mr Mojo must have taken the trip up north with me decided to stay on with my sister!

Please scroll down if you are looking for my Christmas Card Club card.

My Card


Recipe
5 x 7 " white base card - Hobbycraft Card stock
purplepearlescent card - Jellybean Crafts
nacking paper - French Lavender from Papermania
Labels 16 - Spellbinders
Digi Image - Stitcher Fae from Stitchy Stamps
lace - local haberdashery shop
pearls - Docrafts
Promarkers to colour

I wanted to use the largest die for the image but that meant I didn't have one for matting, so after printing the digi, I coloured the edge of the die with ink and then carefully die cut the image.   Looks just the same but one less layer so hopefully it will be flat enough for posting.  I haven't added a sentiment yet because I'm not sure wha,t or who, it will be for.

Please pop over to the blog and check out the work of the rest of Stitchy's Angels and you might decide to join us in our challenge.  A nice easy one this time and this is the prize you could win.


Hope everybody is well and enjoying the weekend.

Take care.



7 comments:

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kaart mooi stempel heb je gebruikt.
Groetjes Gerrie

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a very lovely card.
I love that super image and your wonderful design.
Never thought of using lace like that as it looks really pretty.
Love and big hugs.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Marie-Louise said...

Super card Christine. I have never tried inking the die - have thought about it but that was as far as it went. Now have to try it after seeing this.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Very pretty card and perfect in lilac, as always.
My mojo was supposed to have returned but I think it missed its flight, lol!
Ang x

scrappymo! said...

This little sewer is so sweet. Perfect for a quilter or a seamstress! Very pretty card, Christine.

scrappymo! said...

This little sewer is so sweet. Perfect for a quilter or a seamstress! Very pretty card, Christine.

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
A very pretty card.
Lydia
X