Thursday 3 March 2016

Sherri Baldy at Crafty Time Challenges

Good morning. Very cold and frosty this morning but better than the snow we had yesterday1   Hurry up Spring - you know you are desperate to get here!!  Today I am posting my card for  Crafty Time Challenges.  A nice and easy theme of BIRTHDAYS this month so we hope to see lots of you joining in.

My Card


Recipe
6" square card made from Papermania cardstock
papers  - My Minds Eye (I think! - very old stash)
green pearlescent card - from my snippets box
pink pearlescent card - from snippets box
flower die - Memory Box - Fabulous Phlox
Coloured with Promarkers

Nice and easy card using green which I rarely use.  

You could win three images from our sponsor Sherri Baldy so please pop over to the blog and check out the DT's work.

That's all from me today but I hope this finds you  well.





11 comments:

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Lief kaartje
Gt
Groetjes Gerrie

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love those papers and it's great to be using up older stash too. A gorgeous card.
Lorraine

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
yes this is a super card, and such a very lovely image.
Your design is fab, and those papers are gorgeous.
Great design also.
Love and big hugs from my house to yours.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Brawny x said...

A gorgeous card Christine. Fabulous design x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Christine, what a pretty card with a sweet image and a beautiful design.
Hope you and John are well, Kate x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Christine, love the image and pretty die cut flowers
Lorraine x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Very pretty card and those papers are sooooo lovely.
Not long till the NEC. Will drop you an email tomorrow.
Take care.
Ang x

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous card Christine such a pretty image and lovely papers
hugs
lorraine x

lydia jordan said...

MOrning Christine,
A very pretty card, love the papers.
Lydia
X

Sue B said...

Ooh yes… hurry up Spring indeed!!! we have blizzards and settling snow today! :-( just glad I don't have to go out in it! perfect weather for reading and crafting!
Your card is really beautiful… LOVE those scrummy papers and the image is a real cutie! :-)
Hope you are keeping warm and cosy
Have a great weekend!
Love Sue xxx

Carole Pollard said...

wow Christine this is so so pretty what a brilliant stamp and gorgeous colours its all so lovely I'm with you hate the winter and the cold roll on the warmer days sick of my jumpers and boots now love and hugs Carole x