Saturday 17 October 2015

Christmas Card Club # 21 CAS Wreath

Good morning.  I am posting my CCC card a day early since I have another post for tomorrow.  This time Karen asked us to make a CAS card and use a wreath.  Well, my card is definitely CAS.  Unfortunately Karen is not well and unable to participate.

My Card


Recipe
Linen card stock - Hobbycraft
Catalina wreath die - Memory Box
Pierced Square die - Sue Wilson
Pearls from stash

I  don't think I have ever done anything so CAS but I really like how this has turned out and I think I will be doing this for my batch makes this year. It will be very easy to change the centers into a snowflake or Christmas tree etc just to ring the changes. I computer generated the sentiment before die cutting.  I know this is not actually a Christmas die but I think it works.

My cards are mounting up now which is just as well since I send so many.  I always say I will cut back but I just love making them - and receiving them too!

Hope this finds you well. Take care.




21 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a lovely CAS design Christine, you have certainly nailed the CAS style with this gorgeous MB die, love it.
Lorraine

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
A lovely CAS card, very elegant. Love it.
Lydia
X

Wendy L said...

Beautiful Christine, xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning Christmas wreath Christine.xx {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

JJ said...

Hi Christine,

Great to have you back lol!! I had lost your little thumbnail link to your blog along with Patricia & hazels, don't know why but it was great to see you back on my list this morning lol! I have taken the liberty to look back on all your fabulous creations, love them all, so beautiful just like this Christmas one, very classy.
I hope you are keeping well?

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous cas card Christine love it's simplicity x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Christine, I love your design, it's so elegant. beautiful die making the wreath. hope you and yours are well, have a super weekend, Kate x

Rita said...

What a classy card Christine. Love your pretty wreath too. Hugs Rita xxxx

Lia said...

VERY elegant card Christine. This is the most beautiful CAS card you could make with a wreath!!
Lia xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous , a beautiful CAS design.
hugs Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Christine this is one very classy, elegant CAS style card it is a beauty.
hugs
lorraine x

rachel said...

this is really fabulous - brilliant make!!! Hugs rachel x

Hazel said...

Christine, love today's card, I have this die , forgot I did, will have to get it out and use it again. X

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Beautifully CAS. Oooh, so you've invested in the pierced squares then? I'd not long bought a set of the extra large Presscut Squares so will have to do my own piercing lol!
This will be great for your batch makes.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a wonderful card.
Love the CAS style, and it's perfectly designed too.
Sorry I am a bit late commenting, but hubby bought me a new computer, and he has been all afternoon installing it, and transferring all my stuff.
Still can't get used to the new keyboard, as I loved my old one.
Didn't want to change, but the old one was 9 years old, and playing up.
Love and big hugs from my house to yours.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

dutchess said...

Perfect Christine...what a fab embossing folder...love your design xxxx

Sandy said...

Beautiful!
Sandy xx

Mrs A. said...

This is perfect Christine. So elegant. hugs Mrs A.

Carol said...

Love this Christine, it's gorgeous...perfect for mass producing. Carol x

MaryH said...

Christine, this is simply elegant & lovely in the pristine white with the red berries. Love the stitched mat and it's a stunning wreath. TFS & Hugs

Zoe Tant said...

Love the white on white take on the CAS challenge Christine. The red berries really pop! Zx