Sunday 20 September 2015

One Stitch At A Time # 246 Anything Goes .... With Leaves

Hello to all my friends and fellow bloggers and if anybody has landed here by chance I hope you like what you see and will coma come back again. (Oops! slip of the finger.  I certainly don't want to send you into a coma!!!!)

Another challenge for OSAAT  and this time we would like you to use leaves on your creation. The image I have used is Parrot from Barbara Jenson and you can find it  here. 



** Please scroll down to the previous post for my 
Christmas Card Club entry.**

My Card


Recipe
5" x 7" kraft base card - Papermania
kraft card for matting - Papermania
Embossed paper - from Stash
Leaf die - Spellbinders Foliage
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Promarkers to colour

The backing paper is a lovely leaf embossed paper which has been in my stash for years so I'm glad to have been able to put it to good use at last. He looks a rather grumpy parrot to me - maybe he had a long night! I have to say I've had a few of those myself  lately and the night certainly is long when you are lying awake.

We do hope you decide to join us this time.  Here is the prize you could win - five digi images and a paper pack.  Certainly worth the try!



Well that's it from me so take care!


16 comments:

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Christine, lovely image and design.
Lorraine x

Wendy L said...

Lovely card Christine, xxx

Doreen said...

Love your card,the image is gorgeous.xxx

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card and such beautiful coloring of the parrot. Hugs, Maggie, DT Sister

cuilliesocks said...

Briliant card Christine, Love the image and your fabulous bold colours, great design too, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous image and beautifully showcased with those lovely die cut leaves.
Lorraine

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
another super card today, and what a lovely image coloured perfectly too.
Great designing as always.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Mimi said...

Awesome Christine, love how you have incorporated the leaves die cuts to go with the image of the grumpy parrot :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
A great card, love the grumpy parrot, so colourful.
Lydia
X

Lia said...

You have been busy cardmaking! And I love them both: this one and the one below!
Lia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Perhaps he was having a bad day lol!
I've seen grumpier looking parrots lol!
Great colours brightening a dull day.
Ang x

scrappymo! said...

Great card, Christine. I like those leaf dies and they way they turned out. The background is perfect for your parrot as well!

Sorry not been by lately...nor producing for CCC. I am blogging cards on hand at the moment, as I some some health problems now.

scrappymo! said...

Great card, Christine. I like those leaf dies and they way they turned out. The background is perfect for your parrot as well!

Sorry not been by lately...nor producing for CCC. I am blogging cards on hand at the moment, as I some some health problems now.

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning what fabulous colouring this a fabulous card love and hugs Carolex

Brawny x said...

Am loving Mr Grumpy Christine. Fabulous card x

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Christine love the colours of the image they are so lovely and vibrant a super make. Christine the answer to your question about the stepper card is 51/2".
hugs
lorraine x