Friday 11 January 2013

And The Winner Is ....

Wow! I looked again and realised I had 51 followers!!  As I said previously I didn't think for a moment I would have any followers so to now have 51 is amazing. I cannot thank you all enough for all your visits and wonderful comments. Blog land truly is brilliant and my blog buddies really have become such friends.



I have put together some candy - but don't get too excited - and John drew the name from the hat. Perhaps I should  have borrowed Sue P's pigeon to make the draw!!


Marie-Louise.

Please drop me an email Marie-Louise with your address so that I can get it off to you.

Well, I have managed to put a card together at last so I shall pop that onto another post. 

Love from Christine xx




6 comments:

Carole Z said...

Well done to your 50 followers! I still have 8 more to go! Lovely candy, nice one Marie-Louise! Carole Z X

Hazel said...


Christine that's great that you have got 51 followers! Hazel

Patricia said...

Great stuff, it's a great feeling to think that so many enjoy to look at what we do
Lucky Marie Louise, enjoy your goodies

Patricia

Sue said...

Congrats Marie-Louise you will have so much fun with these goodies xxxx huggles xxx and great blog Christine love reading it

Marie-Louise said...

Thank you so much Christine - what a wonderful surprise.

Christina Griffiths said...

Well done Marie-Louise enjoy your win xx